I fancy you.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Exams are OVER & Japs visit.

6th Of October, Saturday noon.

I AM BACK. Exam is finally OVER!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!



I didn't touch my blog since i'm having my exams. Before my exams, the Japaneses students from Aichi Keisei High School visited my school. I'm one of the ambassador. Gahh, I don't know how to communicate with them ._. it's freaking awkward. The awkward moment when we look each other and silence.. dafuq. I asked them for their facebook account, but they seem like they have no idea what am I asking about. So i asked for their email address, lol. One of them forgot their email ._.

My two Japs. (we exchanged gifts)
[Pic credits to Hong Seng]


Me, One of the japs student and Christie :)
[Pic credits to Hong Seng]



HAHAHAH. Saw this handsome (left) asking them for a picture with us! LOLOL.
[Pic credits to Chong Wei Xiong]



No comments:

Post a Comment